DeFi Powerhouse, Titano Finance Is Launching
LONDON, UK, June 28, 2022 – (SEAPRWire) – Titano Finance, a popular DeFi project on the Binance Smart Chain, has recently launched the Titano Gaming Platform. This development follows hot on the heels of last month’s partnership announcement with BetSwirl, the DeFi gaming platform.
Titano’s expansion into gaming should come as no surprise, with gaming protocols and platforms on the blockchain performing exceptionally well in the last 24 months. Investors and consumers are attracted to the decentralized nature of blockchain games, with the underlying perception being that games residing on the blockchain are fair. This fairness is especially appealing when it comes to games of chance.
Titano’s Gaming Platform features a daily draw with tickets available for just $5 worth of Titano. For every draw, there is a random eight-digit combination with each digit being between 0 and 9. Winning tickets are determined by matching digits in the correct order.
Matching the first number only pays out a share of 4% of the prize pool, matching two pays a share of 3% of the prize pool, matching three pays a share of 5%, matching four pays a share of 7%, matching five pays a share of 10% of the prize pool, matching six pays a share of 13%, matching seven pays a share of 16% and matching all eight pays out a share of 25% of the prize pool. The share of each winning ticket depends on how many other tickets also win within that category. The rewards for that category get split between all winning tickets for that category. All other prizes in the pool get rolled over to the next Gaming Platform draw the following day.
Therefore, the total paid out in prizes amounts to 83% of the total ticket sales. From the remaining 17% of the funds, the team will burn 12% and send 5% back to the treasury for future development. These fees add up quickly to help the project grow, and also assist in containing the inflationary nature of the Titano token.
Every round of the platform starts at 14:00 UTC and runs for 24 hours until the next round starts. After the winning numbers are drawn, entrants can check their tickets directly on the website to see if they were lucky enough to win this round. The first drawing saw a prize pot of $71,320.78 with over 1,500 tickets winning some form of a prize.
As time progresses and more daily draws take place, the Titano team is projecting the prize pool will grow to immense sizes just like those in traditional lotteries. The team has predicted that we will likely see prize pools into the millions of dollars as time goes on.
For Titano, a successful Gaming Platform brings multiple, significant benefits to the protocol and its holders. Furthermore, with the launch of SWYCH, the new decentralized exchange from Titano, it is now easier than ever to onboard new users to the project. The SWYCH DEX, was forked from PancakeSwap, and as such, the Gaming Platform, games, and future utilities will all combine effortlessly and safely to bring increasingly deflationary mechanics to the Titano token. The 12% burn on every Gaming Platform ticket will quickly add up!
Titano was launched in October 2021 and continues to develop, steady and sure. The Gaming Platform is the latest in a series of updates to the project and the team has promised that there are many more improvements to come. This is a team of builders and innovators, backed by one of the biggest and most active social communities in DeFi. For the latest news and updates you can follow the links below:
Titano Finance, is a DeFi company transforming the space with its innovative protocols, tools and projects. The token is autostaking with a buy-hold-earn strategy meaning upon purchasing the token, you automatically begin earning rebase rewards right in your wallet. No staking procedures are required, and there are no time lock-ups. In addition, rebase rewards are consistent, arriving every 30 minutes or 48 times per day every day.
Telegram chat group: https://t.me/titano_finance
Brand: Titano Finance
SOURCE: Titano Finance
The article is provided by a third-party content provider. SEAPRWire ( https://www.seaprwire.com/ ) makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Any questions, please contact cs/at/SEAPRWire.com
Sectors: Top Story, Daily News
SEA PRWire: PR distribution in Southeast Asia (Hong Kong: AsiaExcite, EastMud; AsiaEase; Singapore: SEAChronicle, VOASG; NetDace; Thailand: SEAsiabiz, AccessTH; Indonesia: SEATribune, DailyBerita; Philippines: SEATickers, PHNotes; Malaysia: SEANewswire, KULPR; Vietnam: SEANewsDesk, PostVN)